Training Support - Facilities and asset management
Training Support – Facilities and asset management
Victoria provides in house training based on your syllabus to deliver a bespoke course tailored to your and your stakeholders’ needs.
Areas on which Victoria has delivered a number of in house courses include:
- Payment Mechanisms
- Effective Contract Monitoring
- Working in a True Partnership
- Pragmatic Contractual Procedures
Teaching takes the form of practical workshops catering for a variety of learning styles.
Victoria has also been employed by learning providers to deliver modular courses including:
BSRIA – Maintaining Building Services
- BIFM 4.02 – Understanding Facilities Management Strategy
- BIFM 4.09 – Understanding performance measurement in facilities management
- BIFM 4.21 – Understanding procurement and Contract Management for FM
- BIFM 5.21 – Managing Procurement and Contracts in FM
Victoria has been providing short courses since 2002. Providing bespoke training on various aspects of FM including contract monitoring, payment mechanisms, performance management and procurement.
With over 25 years’ experience in the FM industry, training combines expert technical knowledge and Victoria’s involvement in the PFI/PPP field.